Revenue Operations Manager at Zello
Zello builds technologies that connect and protect frontline workers, a staggering 80% of the global workforce. With over 150 million users, we turn any phone into a walkie talkie and provide a complete communications ecosystem for frontline organizations. We’re the industry leader, helping transportation/fleet management organizations, retail associates, paramedics, nurses, hospitality workers, and construction crews stay connected and get work done! As a company, Zello is bootstrapped, has strong product-market fit, and is now accelerating its growth across a multi-billion dollar market.
The Revenue Operations Manager, a.k.a. Hubspot Ninja will be responsible for ensuring operational consistency across the sales, marketing, and customer success functions, as well as keeping our CRM, HubSpot, running as smoothly as possible. Our technology platforms and operational processes give us the information we need to provide optimal experiences to our customers and make strategic decisions for our business. To ensure they are managed properly, we are looking for a data-driven and detail-oriented individual to join our team. This person will report into the VP of Operations and partner closely with the heads of other departments to ensure that all customer information is kept accurate and up-to-date. If you have an eye for detail and a passion for process efficiency, we can’t wait to meet you!
What you'll do:
- Optimize our implementation and configuration of HubSpot to surface the best leads, manage sales processes, and collect crystal-clear data for analysis
- Train our sales and marketing teams on lead and pipeline Management best practices and act as an expert knowledge source for HubSpot operations and strategy questions
- Own the process documentation and organization of the revenue operations content used for reference and training of new employees
- Apply best practices for customizing HubSpot and provide operational insight to support initiatives from other departments
- Provide support and help troubleshoot various HubSpot system issues
- Own Zello’s CRM maintenance, including resolving duplicates, adding missing data, updating goals, monitoring lead volumes, fix classifications, etc.
- Update and verify new/canceled customer data, including confirming contact information, segmentation, etc.
- Monitor the number of leads in each sales/CS person’s name, and keep their deal stages up to date.
- Participate in other department meetings as needed to understand the needs of the teams and identify areas of operational support
- Maintain and leverage HubSpot administrator skills (including using permissions, roles, profile, queues, security setup, views, page layouts, and etc.)
- Identify areas of inefficiency in our Customer Success/Sales departments and propose projects that would resolve problems and add value
- Work with and manage HubSpot and integrated tools as an admin of these tools to keep them high functioning and running smoothly
Contribute to other projects & initiatives as needed
What you bring:
- The expertise to help developing, implement, and maintain processes for our revenue teams to perform at their best
- Advanced understanding of the HubSpot Marketing, Sales and Service platforms, as evidenced by prior work and/or HubSpot Certifications
- Data-oriented experience, with a proficiency in spreadsheet systems and data management tools
- The proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong eye for detail. Our CRM is crucial to our sales, CS, marketing, and operations team, so data accuracy is essential!
- Amazing organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience successfully working directly with teams and executives in an organization.
- The ability to work independently and proactively.
- A passion and talent for problem solving.
At Zello, we're looking for people with honesty, grit, and a strong desire to serve frontline workers. We hire for potential and passion over checking every qualification box. We pay generously, offer equity with significant upside, and intentionally design our benefits to encourage healthy and well-balanced employees, from flexible work schedules to sabbaticals after a few years of service. Join us.