STRATEGIST | ANALYTICAL GURU | COLLABORATOR
A Cloud Guru’s RevOps team is seeking a Revenue Operations Program Manager to drive strategy, and handle the “big think” projects that establish the framework for the future. This is a highly analytical role that will provide the context, and insights that affect key philosophies around TAM, business performance, and org strategy.
You will work on everything from the highly strategic to the operational; implementing and maintaining executive reporting for our senior leadership and board of directors. You will help establish the decision making frameworks and project manage the implementation of key and novel initiatives in our go to market strategy like, building headcount modeling and territory planning, horizontal, vertical and regional market expansions.
You will be seen as the key business partner for executive leadership, and you will support the medium and long term project initiatives of Revenue Operations management. You will partner closely with the Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Business Applications (SFDC), Analytics, and other roles to ensure the broader organisation is communicating effectively and working collaboratively. This role will be accountable for driving productivity, effectiveness, efficiency, scalability, and continual enhancements for customer-facing teams as we enable revenue growth. An ideal candidate will be highly analytical, self-driven, collaborative, and strategic.Hello, we're A Cloud Guru ☁️
Our friends call us ACG.
At ACG, you have the chance to help people change the trajectory of their lives. The chance to create the learning that helps businesses stay in business. The chance to teach the WORLD to cloud, all while working some magic for your own career along the way. We believe people can seriously change their lives by learning new tech skills — and that learning doesn’t have to be boring. That's why we make engaging online training packed with personality and slick presentation for an experience more like firing up Netflix, less like a stuffy classroom. Our mission is to teach the world to cloud. 2 million down, 7 billion (give or take) to go.
There aren't many company cultures like A Cloud Guru's in the world. This year, we were awarded the #1 Place to work in Austin, as well as Best Company Culture and Best Companies for Diversity. Who we work with is as important as what we do.What makes the Business Operations team awesome...
We’re the brainy bunch of number-crunchers and magic-makers that have real influence over the direction of the company. Our to-do list is big, and so is our to-learn list. We use cutting-edge tools and fresh approaches to tackle colossal challenges. We are very close with our business partners. They truly value our teams' work and trust us to help guide them with data and insights.
We’re deeply involved with the departments we support. We become extensions of the team. Partners. We don't just pull reports and analyze data. We’re involved contributors who participate and care about the departments we support. – Meredith, Meditation Guru (and Sales Enablement Lead)As a Revenue Operations Program Manager at ACG, you’ll get to:
- Work with leadership from our Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Data Analytics to ensure seamless collaboration between departments
- Own and drive a handful of long-term change management initiatives each year. This will involve a mixture of project management skills, communication and presentation skills, strong collaboration across departments, and the initiative to push projects to completion
- Develop a deep understanding of the sales journey while connecting insights directly to the business opportunity.
- Partner on strategy, reporting, and tactical execution of daily operations for Strategic Enterprise Sales segment. Including forecasting, rules of engagement clarification, quota setting and compensation planning, and all core sales reporting for the segment.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership and Marketing to develop a multi-pronged approach to targeting our ICP, leveraging predictive insights, and intent data.
- Analyze, report, and present key business data to senior leadership, leading indicators, retention trackers, Magic Number and CAC
- Develop and maintain the official RevOps reporting package consumed by the GTM management team and C-Level executives
- Leverage Salesforce Einstein (Tableau CRM) and Excel as the primary reporting tools for the RevOps team
- Identify, analyze, and resolve a wide range of process and operational issues or inefficiencies providing quick and decisive solutions
We focus on hiring values aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Self-confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- 8+ years in an Sales/Revenue Operations, FP&A, or Management Consulting role
- Experience preparing presentations and insights for board level reporting
- Experience in a dynamic, hyper growth environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau, Looker or other BI visualization tools
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA
- Experience with territory planning, management and preparation
- Experience with vendor review, management and budget proposals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Autonomous, self driven, and able to thrive in ambiguity
We want the people who care about doing a good job. The ones who have the humility and hunger to learn. - Sam Kroonenburg, Co-Founder and CEOMore than a job
Where you work isn’t just a career decision -- it’s a life decision. We want all of our Gurus to feel a sense of belonging that comes from feeling supported in all areas of their lives. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work, work better for you.
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 10 sick days, and holidays. Because even when your office is your living room, we all need time to unplug.
- Remotely awesome. Get $500 to level up your home office, monthly snack boxes, free Headspace access, weekly lunch funds, and $50 monthly for internet.
- Remote first environment. Feel connected to your coworkers with events inspired by our values, weekly virtual happy hours, and lunchtime trivia.
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 12 weeks of gender-neutral paid parental leave, and reimburse up to $10,000 for eligible adoption expenses.
- $1,000 continuing education budget. All Gurus get $250 a quarter to spend on personal development, and 2 hours each week reserved for learning something new.
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. It’s our goal to provide you a fair, efficient interviewing experience that respects you and your time — and to do it all with a sidecar of delight.
Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll schedule a Zoom call to meet other members of the team, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.