Revenue Operations Specialist
What You'll Do:
This role is designed to serve as an important member of the growing Finance team, helping to ensure the accuracy of customer subscriptions, scalability of our quoting process, and helping to drive reporting and analysis to achieve our operational targets.
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Lead as the key Finance Contract Desk contact for cross-departmental inquiries about subscription rate plans, pricing, quoting process, RFPs, and other general inquiries.
- Drive compliance from Sales of quoting policies and procedures (i.e., discounting, non-standard terms)
- Review all sales contracts and postings to our subscription management systems to ensure accuracy and completeness of our subscription data.
- Partner with FP&A to analyze ”ARR Health” (net retention, pricing, contract length)
- Assist Business Systems in the evolution of our existing quoting systems, rate plan architecture, and quote templates.
- Partner with Sales Operations / Business Systems to drive improvements in the systematic reporting of contract metrics (e.g., custom terms, effective pricing discounts, etc.).
- Work with the Business Systems and Product Management teams to ensure new products / rate plans are configured accurately in our subscription management systems.
- Partner with Business Systems to develop and maintain a scalable contract database.
- Triage quoting inquires and provide contract support between Sales, Legal, PS, and InfoSec
- Partner with Sales Operations / Sales Enablement to maintain accurate documentation and guidance on quoting process / policies
- Assist in process improvements to support the Company’s renewal management strategy.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of Finance / Sales Operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree required with meaningful coursework in Accounting, Finance, Business, or Economics
- Experience with SalesForce, Zuora, or similar finance IT platforms
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under deadlines and handle unexpected, time-sensitive requests
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative and able to answer inquiries from customers and employees across all departments
- Sharp attention to detail and accuracy, and a dedicated work-ethic
- Strong critical thinking skills, innovative spirit, and creativity to design scalable processes