Revenue Strategy Manager, Pricing at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a highly motivated and analytical business strategist to join us as a Revenue Strategy Manager, Pricing. You’ll play a key role in optimizing pricing for new and existing products across Procore’s growing product portfolio and defining effective sales strategies.
As a successful Revenue Strategy Manager, Pricing, you’ll develop processes to ensure successful pricing execution and help shape monetization strategies in potential M&As.
If you’re excited by the opportunity to be a part of a high-performing, collaborative organization—we’d love to hear from you!
This position reports to the Director of Revenue Strategy and Pricing and will be based in our Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Help set the vision, prioritization, and roadmap for global pricing initiatives
- Own multiple concurrent and cross-functional initiatives that optimize pricing across Procore’s growing portfolio
- Align pricing to company objectives through effective list price setting, ongoing analysis, and defining pricing structures (e.g., discounting, bundling) that drive desired behaviors
- Drive recommendations across all levels of the organization based on qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Serve as an integral part of the go-to-market team of future M&A opportunities
- Analyze vast amounts of sales data to identify areas for pricing improvements, report on sales trends, and provide data insights to our Sales team
- Understand the buying behaviors of different customer types in order to recommend unique pricing and sales strategies for each
- Create, build, and maintain relationships with all levels and departments in the organization
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of relevant experience, such as consulting, finance, or pricing strategy
- Preferably 3+ experience in Pricing and SaaS, specifically
- Expert proficiency with MS Excel and experience with large data sets (e.g., Salesforce Reporting/Dashboards, Tableau)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication
- Ability to interact effectively across all levels and influence decisions
- Experience analyzing large sets of data (Excel, Tableau, SFDC)
- Self-motivated with the ability and desire to take ownership of projects and move processes forward
- Passionate and optimistic
- MBA preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.