As a key member of the Revenue Operations team you will work closely with North America GTM teams to deeply understand and improve our go-to-market engine. You will drive projects to optimize top of funnel, new logo conversion, and expansion of our install base.
As a member of the Revenue Operations team you will report to the Head of Revenue Strategy & Operations and work cross-functional with our North America leadership team to drive go-to-market team performance.What you’ll do
- Help define sales strategy to grow the North America business including segmentation, coverage, territory optimization, account targeting, and org design
- Manage the end to end execution of territory planning, sales quota setting, sales compensation management & goals planning ensuring goals and quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Partner effectively with cross-functional leadership to influence the direction and culture of the GTM organization
- Develop and allocate key performance metrics for GTM leadership
- Provide analytical thought leadership, create actionable business insights, and establish strategic operational priorities
- Implement customer lifecycle management strategies to track and optimize customer relationships from lead generation to customer retention and revenue growth.
- Build, refine, rollout and monitor insights that will empower everyone up and down the sales organization to drive towards desired business outcomes
- Continually evaluate the current system and processes, implementing elegant improvements that will drive additional output and scale as the company grows
- Lead cross-functional initiatives and collaborate closely with product, sales, marketing, customer success, and finance
- Monitor CRM hygiene and align with sales management to drive programs to optimize the effectiveness of technology investments and data quality.
- 5+ years of Revenue Ops, Sales Ops and / or BizOps experience at a fast-growing B2B SaaS company (experience in sales required)
- Ability and desire to operate in unstructured environments
- Deep understanding of SaaS models, product Led Growth (PLG) experience a major plus
- Strong analytical, operational, and project management foundation
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships with CX reps / leaders
- Subject matter expertise in modern tools; salesforce.com, Looker, etc
- Finance, or Management Consulting experience is a big plus
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- 401K matching program
- Brand new offices!
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 7 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!