Datical transforms the way businesses build software with an industry-leading database release automation solution. Our growing list of Fortune 500 customers love us because we enable them to reduce the time it takes to bring their apps to market while eliminating security vulnerabilities, costly database errors, data loss, and downtime.
Our leadership team has a proven track record of technology startup success and understands the benefits of a truly collaborative culture. No punks and no jerks here. We're a passionate team that enjoys delivering technology to empower our customers to deliver better applications, faster. We were named a Cool Vendor by Gartner and just received series C funding. It's a great time to be part of our success story.
About the Role:
We are seeking a driven Senior Accountant eager to take the next step in their career. This individual will mainly be responsible for accounting and financial reporting as well as tracking and reporting key company metrics.
This position reports to a seasoned CFO who will be a resource and mentor. The successful applicant will be detail oriented, have intellectual curiosity and ability to look at the bigger picture when helping to tell the company’s financial story.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements
- Cash management
- Conduct monthly reconciliations
- Analyze financial statement, highlighting points of interest
- Coordinate annual audits with outside auditors
- Manage commission statements for sales team
- Oversee expense reports and identifying any potential issues
- Track and report on key metrics and KPIs
- Assist with financial projections
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in corporate accounting
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Experience working with Quickbooks, Intacct, Expensify.com, Bill.com, Salesforce.com
Why You'll Like Working Here:
- We offer a transparent and collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- No punks, No jerks
- Everyone is a shareholder in the company
- Rich benefits package with generous medical allowance and company paid long- and short-term disability
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Weekly company all-hands with lunch!
- Casual dress code
- Subsidized Gold's Gym membership (Gold's gym is within walking distance of us!)
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks