RetailMeNot is looking for a collaborative, detail-oriented and improvement-minded Senior Accountant to join our team. As Senior Accountant, you’ll work across a variety of accounting and finance functions in a fast-paced and exciting environment. In this role, you will report to the Assistant Controller and work cross-functionally with various functions across the organization.
Who You Are:
- You have a BA/BS in Accounting or equivalent. CPA preferred.
- You have minimum 4-6 years of experience
- You are quick to learn and highly self-motivated
- You have experience with Accounting ERP systems - Workday Financials a plus
- You have excellent communication skills with cross functional groups
- You understand consolidation processes and have the ability to see opportunities for automation and process improvements
What You'll Do:
- Manage general ledger reconciliations and schedules, including prepaid expenses, intangible assets, goodwill, tax and lease-related asset and liability accounts
- Compute capitalized labor costs related to internally developed software, including serving as liaison with engineering and product managers that provide project and employee details
- Act as a Finance business partner by analyzing operating expenses and assisting with annual and quarterly budgets
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly close materials
- Prepare schedules for financial audits
- Provide support to tax department, as needed
- Prepare intercompany cost allocations, reconcile and review intercompany balances, and investigate and resolve any variances
- Fixed Asset accounting
- Provide assistance with special projects and ad-hoc reporting, as needed
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.