Who are we?
360training.com is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. 360training.com provides customers with the training they need to get the jobs they want. Over the years, we have continued to grow our expansive library of regulatory-approved training courses with new content suited for today’s modern workforce. By offering these courses online, all 360training.com users experience the convenience and flexibility of earning their certifications in their own time, from anywhere in the world.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. One thing our associates get to experience is the ability to make an impact on day one of working here. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
What are we looking for?
360Training.com is seeking a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude, a strong dedication for hard work, and the ability to drive continuous improvement throughout the accounting organization. The Senior Accountant will be an experienced accounting professional with 7+ years of progressive accounting and finance experience.
The Senior Accountant reports to the Controller and will play a significant role in monitoring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and Company procedures. The Senior Accountant will be assisting in multiple tasks in connection with accounting and the monthly closing and consolidation process. Furthermore, the Senior Accountant will be involved in the integration of acquisitions into the organization.
- Ensures accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close
- Ensures financial records are maintained in compliance with GAAP
- Resolves accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Assists in audit preparation
- Thinks critically and increases productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
- Prepares balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Interacts with customers or vendors, as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Minimum of 7 years’ accounting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required. Experience with Intacct, Bill.com, and Salesforce is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and master new accounting systems
- Proven ability to communicate information to co-worker’s and management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage work in stressful situations
- Demonstrated knowledge of current accounting practices
- Advanced organizational skills