Senior Accounting Onboarding Coach
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, all-in-one solution for accounting and store operations for restaurants. WE HELP RESTAURANTS GROW!
R365 is built upon family, innovation, and accountability with offices in Irvine, CA and Austin, TX. We recently secured a second round of funding from Bessemer Venture Partners and our expanding client list includes well-known franchises to your favorite local spot, fine dining to fast casual... Restaurant365 does it all!
We are excited to bring on a Senior Accounting Onboarding Coach with a strong accounting background to our team in Austin,TX. This person will be responsible for successfully transitioning new customers’ accounting departments from their legacy accounting solution to R365’s solution.
- Keeps a strong client focus in executing all functions of the job
- Communicates effectively and responds to internal emails and inquiries within reasonable time frames
- Behaves respectfully to others in the workplace and to customers
- Ability to build and maintain long-lasting business relationships
- Natural problem-solver
- Excellent communicator dedicated to helping customers learn
- Ability to explain complex processes in an easy to understand method
What you’ll be doing:
- Take new clients and transform them into R365 experts and evangelists through training (via screen sharing software), support, roll-out planning, and relationship management.
- Collaborate with key contacts, technical leadership, and our Customer Success department to execute custom SOWs and onboarding strategies for top Enterprise accounts.
- Serve as a mentor to new coaches.
- Provide and maintain the highest-level standards of customer success to our largest and strategic customers through diligent and proactive communication.
- Become a product expert in Restaurant365.
- Provide industry, accounting, and solution expertise to customers and other team members.
- Mange the full project lifecycle; interpret project scope, train, problem-solve, request approvals, manage tasks, level resources, and be and advocate for your customer’s unique needs.
- Develop long-term relationships with key customer accounts.
- Act as liaison between customers, product managers, and executive management to provide feedback on new accounting feature developments.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure on time execution of deliverables.
What you need in this position:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- 1+ years of experience using ERP systems
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Restaurant industry experience (management/operations is a HUGE plus!)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective oral and written communication
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k + matching
- Employee stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Flexible time off + company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Company sponsored events
Why work with us?
- Passionate, fun, supportive team
- Thriving company with an impressive growth trajectory
- A product that makes a real difference
- Cutting-edge, industry-disrupting technology
Restaurant365 is a cloud-based, all-inclusive back office solution that combines key restaurant modules with an integrated accounting backbone. R365 was founded by an experienced team of software veterans committed to developing an accounting, back office, and reporting tool – specifically for restaurants – that scales and positions restaurant concepts for growth.