Senior Director, FP&A at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
This position must be experienced in leading processes in a high-volume technology company. You will have the ability to utilize your extensive and proven interpersonal, employee development, and team-building skills. Critical success factors in this position are the ability to work and build coalitions within the distribution network at all levels creating value and buy-in.
What You’ll Be Working on:
- This position will help deliver significant and quantifiable process improvement and financial benefit across the network focusing on key areas, outlined below:
- Leads process mapping, value stream mapping, data analysis, problem-solving, measurement, and/or sustainability.
- Identify optimization strategies to eliminate waste and reduce errors
- Champions the efforts to optimize workflow
- Translate performance into expected vs. actual, throughout production and management systems
- Partner with functional leaders and management to assess current processes and identify process improvement opportunities
- Acts as a visible champion for best practices while establishing and cultivating an environment that encourages problem-solving, critical thinking, and innovation
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 8+ years of progressive experience related to FP&A, corporate development, financial modeling, analysis or strategy
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills with the ability to drive results
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must
- Strong influencing skills, with proven ability in coaching and inspiring others
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).