Senior Finance Associate- Credit Risk at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We're growing, and we'd love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Senior Credit Finance Associate that will be responsible for the credit screening of new clients and contribute to the management of the firm’s overall credit and risk profile. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who operates with a high degree of organization and proactiveness, brings to the table Energy and/or Construction Credit experience, and has the backbone to go to bat for what they know is in the best interest of the company.
Why join us? The Credit function at Workrise serves as P&L protector, ensuring the health and sustainability of our growth. With a finger on the pulse of incoming business as well as legacy revenue drivers, the team’s Credit, Legal, and Cash Collection components collaborate to anticipate developing exposures and mitigate potential risk across the organization.
What you'll be doing
- Perform credit screenings on new potential clients
- Review and manage Workrise overall credit profile
- Analyze credit extension trends by client/risk category - create reporting to communicate material findings to team and deepen executive management’s visibility into function
- Own AR Flag Model, actioning on account performance-flags as needed
- Be a key business partner to the sales & ops organizations to drive sustainable growth
- Contribute to integration efforts for newly acquired companies
- Maintain and strengthen the company's current risk management practices
- Liaise with cross functional teams developing new business lines to ensure credit and financial exposure is sufficiently managed
What you should have
- 5-7 years of Credit-oriented experience with a demonstrated increase in responsibility
- Growth-oriented mentality
- Background in Construction, Renewables or Oil & Gas with understanding of or interest in additional energy sectors
- Ability to work with sales and other internal teams to achieve company goals without compromising the mission of the Credit practice
- Proficient in Google Slides/Sheets/Docs
- High level of organization – role requires the collection and organization of many materials in a way that allows them to be easily accessed by team members at any given time
- Propensity to work proactively and autonomously with sound judgment, a sense of urgency, and appropriate escalation
- Proven ability to set and meet material, quantifiable goals with little direction
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.