At Move, we are evolving the Finance organization to build out a best-in-class FP&A team. Our goal is to develop a highly functioning team of Business Unit and Functional financial experts who provide rigorous financial advice, contextualized by our company strategies, to the executives of our company. Beyond reporting and number aggregation, FP&A team members will deep-dive into model building and value-driving analytics, craft the story that is embedded in the numbers, and be the financial advisor for our business partners. You will have the opportunity to develop your qualitative and quantitative skill sets and will be given corresponding responsibilities as you grow.
- Develop and maintain detailed budget and forecast models and communicate them to all stakeholders
- Provide department heads budget-to-actual analysis and support managers in the development of action plans to improve variances
- Develop and prepare KPI and financial reports for distribution to senior management
- Assist in the preparation of financial package presentation materials
- Build models, create dashboards and reports in FP&A reporting system
- Identify and lead process improvement projects that result in enhanced internal and external reporting and forecasting
- Be the CFO of your area, manage the P&L and have opinions on strategy
- Perform ad hoc finance and business case analyses for stakeholders
- Ensure accrual and sales commission accuracy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics
- 5 years of progressive work experience in finance and financial analysis roles (FP&A roles that support complex modeling, analysis, budgeting and forecasting of business impacts / trends preferred) preferably at a high growth company
- Advanced financial analysis, forecasting and modeling skills with the ability to work with large, messy datasets and translate analysis quickly into takeaways
- Strong financial acumen and excellent grasp of corporate finance fundamentals
- Highly detail-oriented and data-driven
- Resourceful / able to find or develop compelling data and hungry for insights
- Strong interpersonal skills; confident in helping business leaders find answers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present analysis and recommendations in verbal and/or written form
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work independently in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines
- Proactive, results-oriented, with a positive, can-do attitude
- Advanced Excel skills; experience with Power Query, Power BI, or coding a plus
- Experience with Adaptive or comparable financial planning tool a plus
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.