Senior Financial Analyst, G&A
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
As a Senior Financial Analyst within the FP&A team you will be a finance partner to our G&A business partners with a focus on workplace experience and facilities. You will have the opportunity to support, inform and influence financials, operational and strategic decisions that will have a real impact on the business. You will interact with senior leadership across Unity and work closely with the Workplace Experience team on a global basis. This role will report directly to the FP&A Senior Manager G&A leader.
You will succeed in this role because you are intellectually curious, analytical, driven, and like to roll up your sleeves. We want you to be part of our journey!
- Develop strategic long range and annual plans, monthly forecasts, and capital budgets for global facilities and for the worldwide workplace experience team. Partner with FP&A, Recruiting and WE leaders to align headcount growth with facilities expansion
- Update and manage the operating models for WE and other G&A teams to accurately predict business performance
- Report and analyze business results and communicate key takeaways to key stakeholders, including the identification of risks and opportunities. Work cross functionally to ensure accurate reporting on all financial metrics and key performance indicators
- Participate in the preparation of material for Board of Director meetings, Investor meetings and internal executive reviews
- Help us improve and implement processes to support our growth and drive efficiencies that help us scale as an FP&A team
- Perform ad-hoc projects and financial analysis to support senior management and business decisions
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or similarly quantitative/analytical degrees
- Demonstrated ability to analyze results, distill/synthesize, and communicate key trends in an exec-ready, easy to digest format. Assess current and future business risks and communicate key messages to executives
- Demonstrated analytical skills combined with laser attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills to deliver meaningful insights to business partners
- Possess superior modeling skills and can present complex financial information in an easy to understand format
- Proven ability to work independently, build strong relationships, and effectively interact with others
- MBA, other relevant advanced degree, or CFA
- Background in real estate and facilities planning within a high growth technology company
- Experience in forecasting headcount, operating expenses, and/or facilities expansion
- Relevant experience in investment banking or consulting
- Experience in Adaptive Planning, NetSuite, and/or Workday
- Experience with SQL/comfort working with large data sets and creating data visualizations
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.