Senior Financial Analyst; Global Care at GoDaddy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.The GoDaddy Finance team is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our fast-paced team. As a Senior Financial Analyst for GoDaddy, you will be responsible for supporting GoDaddy’s Global Care organization. Your focus will be on modeling, tracking, and understanding the business drivers, as well as assisting with the annual budgeting process and ad hoc requests. You have a thirst for knowledge and love using your analytical tools and skills to help the business take decisive action on unique problems.Here’s a sampling of what you’ll tackle in this role:
- Provide budget, forecast, and modeling expertise to assist the Care organization
- Ad hoc analysis, development of business cases, pricing and packaging analyses, and other special projects to support key financial and operational decisions for the Care organization
- Drive the research, analysis, and articulation of variance drivers against the monthly, quarterly, and annual budget/forecast
- Assist in preparation of business reviews and presentation to senior management
- Seek opportunities for improving and streamlining reporting and ongoing business processes
- You will play an integral role in shaping our thinking on the primary metrics and models that will drive value in the business
- This role will report through the Finance or while also forming close relationships with customer-facing leadership teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA or other advanced Accounting/Finance degree a plus
- 5 or more progressive years of experience as a Financial Analyst, or equivalent number of years combined Accountant/Auditor and Financial Analyst
- Advanced skill in Excel and PowerPoint; experience with SQL and/or Tableau a plus
- Detail oriented with a passion for quality
- Highly motivated and able to take ownership of analysis projects from start to finish
- Be a high energy team player, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage changing priorities
- Must possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to translate the results of complex analysis into a simple and actionable explanation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Extremely curious and analytical mindset; not satisfied with easy or convenient answers
- Bonus points for:
- Exposure to CRM (Salesforce.com preferred) and/or SaaS BI tools
- Experience with local or SMB recurring revenue model
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option.
- Commuter benefits for qualifying public transit.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- 401(k) match.
- Paid parental leave.
- Professional development and experience, including opportunities to grow your career, working for one of most ambitious companies in Austin.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.