Spreetail is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to partner with our Marketing teams to identify and evaluate opportunities to create value. The candidate will help develop and measure advertising spend to ensure Spreetail is optimizing our investment. Ability to identify key metrics and to produce meaningful reports is required but converting this information into analytical insights is essential. A successful candidate must understand financial concepts, exhibit excellent interpersonal skills, a bias for action and a passion to create value.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will:
- Partner with business leaders to create revenue and expense financial models and analysis to assess digital advertising investment.
- Drive the budgeting and planning process as well as financial analysis of key business operations and metrics.
- Operate as a trusted advisor to the Marketing teams, supporting negotiations and guiding decisions on channel advertising strategy and spend.
- Ensure timely and accurate development of monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts, variance analysis, and budgets.
- Identify expense inefficiencies, holding teams and individuals accountable to optimize investments and develop actions to improve results.
- Developing business revenue and expense projections in the ecommerce and/or retail industry.
- Creating dashboards and data visualization while working with systems to data mine and build complex models.
- In analytical roles with an emphasis on offering recommendations to business leaders.
- With customer metrics like customer lifetime value, acquisition, retention, engagement as well as familiarity with analyzing marketing tests (A/B testing).
- Earning your Master's in Finance with a minimum of three years utilizing advanced financial concepts.
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Untracked PTO for salaried employees. -OR- Unlimited over-time pay with accrued PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5 star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Pet Friendly Office (select locations).
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work).
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sedentary work
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body
- Involves sitting most of the time, however walking and standing are required only occasionally
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction
- Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound
Visual Acuity Requirements:
The visual requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading