Senior Financial Analyst - Marketing
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will:
- Partner with business leaders to create revenue and expense financial models and analysis to assess digital advertising investment.
- Drive the budgeting and planning process as well as financial analysis of key business operations and metrics.
- Operate as a trusted advisor to the Marketing teams, supporting negotiations and guiding decisions on channel advertising strategy and spend.
- Ensure timely and accurate development of monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts, variance analysis, and budgets.
- Identify expense inefficiencies, holding teams and individuals accountable to optimize investments and develop actions to improve results.
- Developing business revenue and expense projections in the ecommerce and/or retail industry.
- Creating dashboards and data visualization while working with systems to data mine and build complex models.
- In analytical roles with an emphasis on offering recommendations to business leaders.
- With customer metrics like customer lifetime value, acquisition, retention, engagement as well as familiarity with analyzing marketing tests (A/B testing).
- Earning your Master's in Finance with a minimum of three years utilizing advanced financial concepts.
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Untracked PTO for salaried employees. -OR- Unlimited over-time pay with accrued PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5 star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Pet Friendly Office (select locations).
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.