Senior Financial Analyst at WP Engine
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Since launching in 2010, WP Engine has become the world’s leading WordPress Digital Experience Platform (DXP), now with over 100,000 customers in 140 countries. We’re proud of the technology and service we offer our customers that move their businesses forward faster. At WP Engine, we strive to do the best work of our careers, and feel empowered to do what is right for our customers. We love investing in employee success and uncovering opportunities for you, the best, to get better. 99 percent of employees believe you’re made to feel welcome at WP Engine. Be you. Be here.What's cool about this job.
The Strategic Finance team leads decision support for company-wide pivotal initiatives, drives business insights focused on cutting edge business issues, delivers bookings, revenue and top-line critical metric reporting and forecasting. This fast-paced role provides an outstanding opportunity to drive strategic analytics and decision support in a cross-functional organization across sales, marketing, customer success and operations teams.The day to day.
- Support our daily, monthly and quarterly activities, including financial reporting, performance measurements and KPI dashboards, Board materials, etc.
- Actively monitor and analyze data and trends and formulate meaningful recommendations.
- Design, implement and track important metrics to measure performance against strategic goals, identify emerging trends and provide insights about the drivers of performance and return on investment.
- Play a key role in forecasting and long-range planning by ensuring accuracy, reasonableness, feasibility, and credibility across our business and financials through in-depth modeling and analysis.
- Quickly ramp on our data analytics and visualization systems and contribute to operational improvement opportunities (enhancing current forecasting models, building new model templates, etc.).
- Forge relationships within the finance organization and our business partners to drive cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, Business or Accounting (MBA a plus)
- 4 years of investment banking, consulting, private equity or investing experience, or experience on a Strategic Finance team at a fast-growing company
- Previous SaaS experience a plus
- Experience building financial models and developing automated reports and dashboards
- Adept user of Excel and GSuite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity and complete professional ownership
- Strong growth mentality to seek out continuous improvement and development opportunities through a growth mindset
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- Gym membership discount
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law