Senior Financial Systems Analyst, Global Workday at Unity
Unity is looking for a Sr. Workday Financial Systems Analyst to join our G&A Systems Team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting Global Accounting & Finance, providing functional and technical expertise, driving efficiency, and delivering repeatable solutions to scale with a focus on global expansion.
This role demands excellent knowledge of accounting/finance business processes, with a strong systems analysis background with a demonstrated record for consistently delivering solutions to tough business challenges. The candidate must possess solid project management skills and be able to effectively plan and manage project deliverables.
- Be a strategic partner with Accounting and Finance to define and develop requirements, re-engineer current processes, and create solutions for proposed projects and future requests for successful delivery
- Serve as the primary Workday configuration and administration expert for functionality focusing on: General Ledger, Business Assets, Intercompany, Banking and Settlement, Expenses, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Projects
- Utilize deep Workday Financials systems knowledge to identify inter-dependencies and clearly communicate the business, process, or technical implications and benefits/risks to stakeholders (HR and other functions)
- Lead semi-annual upgrades for Financial Modules, including project planning, development of test plans, and supporting business partners during the process
- Maintain productive partnerships with stakeholders to understand company policies, processes, and business standards and advise them on how to align with Workday best practices to meet their needs
- Work well in a fast paced environment while being a collaborative, resourceful and independent self-starter, able to work effectively with minimal direction and coordinate the resources available in different time zones
- Experience in accounting, finance or a business analyst role with a focus in those functions
- Extensive experience analyzing complex Financials-related business processes and configuring Workday functionality to enable those processes
- Understanding of SOX Compliance, SDLC, and Controls audits
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to set clear expectations with stakeholders and escalate issues as needed
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Workday advanced financial reporting including composite reports, dashboards, and custom scorecards
- M&A integration experience
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.