Senior FP&A Analyst at Enverus
Senior FP&A Analyst
Why YOU want this position
Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Senior FP&A Analyst to join our Finance team in Austin, TX. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
Competitive Candidate Profile
- 2-5 years related experience.
- SaaS experience required
- Experience with Adaptive preferred or similar software (Host Analytics, or Anaplan) required
- Excel power user
- Exceptional modeling skills
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Ability to succeed in a team environment.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Understanding of accounting processes, procedure and internal controls.
- Strong research and analysis skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks while also bringing new perspectives and ideas to the team.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance.