Senior Invoice AR Associate (Remote US) at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Senior Associate that will be responsible for supporting the inhouse and outsourced day-to-day high-volume AR operations. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has experience working in a receivables department and be an invoicing subject matter expert with extremely high attention to detail. They must also have a laser focus on executional excellence and be experienced in handling high transaction volumes in a fast paced environment.What you’ll be doing:
- Support end-to-end AR process for the marketplace operations
- Create and submit invoices with high complexity customer requirements
- Communicate with customers and vendors to help resolve any issues regarding invoices
- Drive process improvements and automation in the area of dispute management
- Capture and manage change to a Customer’s transactional requirements to ensure no interruption in RigUp’s daily payment and invoicing lifecycle
- Contribute feedback to help improve internal processes as well as the RigUp platform.
- Work with colleagues across operations, sales and product in order to understand the various invoicing requirements of our customers
- 4-year college degree
- Basic accounting knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience in a relatable role
- Experience working in invoicing and payments in a high volume transactional business
- Experience submitting invoices into third party systems (Open Invoice, Cortex, ARIBA, Fieldglass, Pro-Unlimited/Wand, etc.)
- Experience using NetSuite accounting software or similar ERP.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a pride for executional excellence
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and handle high volumes of transactions in a given day.
- Must be capable of prioritizing daily workloads, knowing which issue to tackle next based on the urgency of the task.
- Problem solver, able to think through issues and find a solution
- Customer centric mindset and proficient in communicating effectively with customers and internal colleagues alike.
- Team player that is always willing to pitch in and lend a hand as needed.
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $50,000 + bonus + benefits
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!