Senior Manager, FP&A at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
As the Senior Manager, FP&A, your primary focus is on driving the company's total financial model to fruition via predictability & scalability. You are responsible for measuring real time business and long-term performance, planning for a high growth and profitable future, and driving the finance team to develop and implement processes to support the needs of an evolving, enterprise-class business.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
This position requires strong business partnering skills, financial reporting, planning and modeling skills with superior business acumen & "organization savvy." The role requires the ability to understand the big picture of the company's financial model while being very detailed with the analysis of ARR, renewals, bookings, revenue, expenses and cash flows.
- Key finance business partner top R&D leadership to support the total product lifecycle: development to launch and strategic/operational pricing analysis
- Key finance business partner to GTM org to support demand generation spending/ROI, sales capacity / bookings / commission modeling
- Create strategic frameworks and methodologies to drive critical financial decisions
- Structure and manage complex cross-org projects and processes with multiple stakeholders
- Lead a high performance FP&A team focused on the following:
- Conducting cost/benefit analyses to evaluate profitable growth initiatives and other strategic initiatives
- Identifying and recommend solutions for increased data quality and system functionality to enhance decision making
- Preparing ad-hoc special analyses for the senior leadership team including Board, scenario modeling, sensitivity analysis, etc.
- Leading the continued evolution the monthly forecasting process; highlight trends, risks and opportunities. Continuously identify areas to streamline and improve the financial planning processes and tools.
- Partnering with the Accounting team to implement and maintain dynamic forecasting of EBITDA and Net Working Capital via automated systems
- Partnering with the Accounting team on the monthly close process including comparison of actual results to forecast and identify any directional changes that may be necessary
- Performing functional financial or cost analyses (e.g. cash flow analysis, "what if" analysis) and prepare related reports (e.g. Pro-forma financial statements)
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related major (MBA preferred)
- 8+ years of SaaS FP&A, Investment Banking, Consulting, and/or Go-To-Market operations experience
- Highly proficient at creating elegant, efficient and effective financial models, budgets and reports
- Great attitude; willingness to "roll up your sleeves" to get things done with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills: ability to analyze complex business problems and recommend viable solutions by digging into the details and interpret the key business drivers
- Demonstrated ability to partner with executive leaders across the company; shaping and influencing the strategic decisions of the company
- Creative thinking to analyze, evaluate and draw the appropriate conclusions from multiple business and data relationships and interactions
- Broad and deep understanding of complex financial concepts to include: accounting theory and practice, present and future value, return on investment, financial leverage, discounted cash flow, fixed and variable relationships
- Demonstrated management skills and ability to direct staff in managing multiple projects and deadlines. Lead!
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to lead complex cross-functional initiatives across multiple stakeholders
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.