Senior Manager of Investor Relations at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a seasoned Senior Manager of Investor Relations to join our team. In this role, you’ll help develop the vision for Procore’s investor relations program, strategy, and roadmap. In partnership with the executive team, you’ll create comprehensive investment messaging communicating our strategy and financials to investors and sell-side analysts.
As Senior Manager of Investor Relations, you’ll manage investor targeting, advise cross-company communications, and contribute to all facets of the quarterly earnings process, including reviewing street models to understand consensus expectations and keeping the financial community current on company performance. You’ll also perform macroeconomic, political, and competitive analysis, which you’ll use to inform strategy and contextualize company performance for investors and analysts.
This position reports to the VP of Investor Relations and has the opportunity to be based out of any of our U.S. offices or work remotely with the expectation of frequent travel to our headquarters. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and oversee the quarterly earnings process by developing key messages, analyzing results, preparing filings, drafting the earnings release, conference call script, Q&A responses, and other materials and presentations
- Collaborate with Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Communications, Brand, and function leaders to present persuasive, consistent corporate messaging and tailored communications to analysts, investors, shareholders, partners, and employees
- Advise on, draft, and assure accurate messaging in all public disclosures (including SEC filings), track key financial and qualitative public disclosures, maintain all investor records for K-1 preparation and review for accuracy, and manage all related data
- Evolve an engagement and targeting program for current and potential investors, leveraging planning, scheduling, and developing materials for roadshows, analyst conferences, shareholder meetings, trade shows, and industry events. Join executives for key investor events, conduct follow-up as applicable, and provide 1:1 executive preparation as needed
- Respond to investor inquiries, build relationships with the investment community, review analyst reports, collect investor feedback, and gather insight on shareholder and analyst perceptions of company strategy and execution to inform messaging
- Monitor analyst consensus estimates and expectations, maintain the company’s working model, and perform valuation analysis on the company, peer groups, and broader market to develop insights on performance
- Perform research and provide business, industry, competitive, and market insights to key internal stakeholders, reporting to executives on stock performance, positioning, competitive analyses, and any potential activities that could impact the company
- Develop strong company and industry knowledge to be responsive to investors and media, enrolling key investors and influencing outcomes of key industry events
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience with investor relations, corporate finance roles within software/SaaS industry, or banking
- Self-motivated with an optimistic and results-driven attitude
- Tech-savvy with the intellectual curiosity to improve systems and processes
- Strong leadership potential, high EQ, and proactive problem-solving approach
- Strong multi-tasking skills; organized and attentive to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely interface with all levels of management
- Collaborative business partner, adept in building cross-functional relationships to drive business results
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.