Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
The Senior Manager of Pricing & Yield will play a pivotal role in defining, testing, and making recommendations for the prices of our expanding products and services to help the team achieve revenue goals. You’ll work with a variety of stakeholders, serving the complex needs of a very diverse audience, across a number of digital channels (desktop, mobile, API) and spanning both subscription and one-time transactions.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Define strategic positioning and pricing for Care’s U.S. Childcare products and services
- Partner with teams across the organization on the development and execution of testing plans to identify strategic needs and maximize revenue
- Develop actionable insights and make recommendations to the organization on revenue and pricing optimizations
- Develop and implement best practices/process to operationalize pricing controls and yield management
- Leverage data-driven customer insights to influence product evolution
- Collaborate on the selection and/or development of any needed technology to support the pricing & yield program
- Monitor the evolving market landscape and make strategic recommendations to drive innovation and business impact
- Identify, prevent and take remediation steps of regulatory demands
This position is an exciting opportunity for candidates who like the opportunity to make a big impact on a business, as well as possess mastery of the strategy, details, and ROI of optimizing product pricing & yield.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant field
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills with the ability to do forecasting and/or financial modeling in MS Excel
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business & product challenges
- Demonstrated experience with data-driven testing techniques to inform pricing, as well as optimizing existing prices through user testing and multi-variate testing
- Ability to drive execution, measure results, and apply key learnings
- Understanding of back-end application development and data environments
- Strong people and project organizational skills, plus excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and resourcefulness
- Strong written & verbal communication with the ability to express complex topics clearly & easily
- Team player, resilient, positive, good to work with
- Experience in the caregiving space
- Experience working with cross-functional teams on end-to-end delivery of complex projects
- Experience with Tableau
- Knowledge of technology and understanding of the product development cycle; experience in an agile environment
- Understanding of customer UX principles and applications
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).