RetailMeNot has an exciting opportunity for a Sr Payroll Analyst to join us at our headquarters office in the heart of downtown Austin. You will be the go-to payroll person for all US employees. If you have strong payroll background and enjoy working in an open, fun, casual and upbeat team environment, then this job is for you!
Who You Are:
- You have at least 5 years minimum experience in payroll administration
- You have a bachelors degree, or equivalent experience, in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field
- You have experience running payroll for employees across the US
- You are customer focused - personally demonstrate that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Hands on experience processing payroll using Workday.
- An experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint; In Excel, must have ability to build pivot tables, vlookups).
- American Payroll Association certification preferred
- Ability to act quickly and iterate to achieve results.
What You'll Do:
- You'll be the go to person for all things pertaining to payroll
- You will process bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll for all US employees
- You'll prepare and submit all necessary paperwork for tax deductions, benefits and garnishments
- Analyze compensation-related data including wages and bonuses
- Lead payroll transactions (e.g. via e-banking)
- Conduct regular audits on payroll procedures and records, inclusive of company 401(k)
- Design, document and implement procedures to streamline payroll processes
- Lead payment calendars for the fiscal year
- Report to management on payroll issues and changes
- Answer employees’ questions about salaries and tax
- Stay up-to-date on state and federal payroll and tax laws
Who We Are:
- We work collaboratively with people outside of the reporting relationship, and to achieve results through cross-functional / cross-organizational teams
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from
- We believe in helping you achieve your career goals
- We have an open environment where team members are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*some rewards might not apply to contract workers
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.