Senior Revenue Operations Analyst (Cross Sell) at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
Our Senior Revenue Operations Analyst (Cross Sell) will support the entire Cross Sell team that is solely responsible for the adoption of value-added solutions and professional services for our merchants. This role will have a deep knowledge of how our different sales teams can impact incremental revenue and participate in several departments' programs as it pertains to Cross Sell. This includes tracking various programs from A to Z with continuous read outs of KPI’s and progress along the way. This role will be making recommendations on how to be efficient within our current set up and tools to create visibility and program success.What You’ll Do:
- Drive the creation of new and existing reporting for the business unit revenue goals and client success metrics set for Cross Sell programs inclusive of forecasting, revenue booked, billed and revenue recognition tracking.
- Collaborate with selling, marketing and delivery teams to report on specific departmental KPI’s of current marketing and sales motions that drive revenue and cross sell adoption
- Measure and report on the status of new product launches, campaign details and programs as they enter in the Cross Sell Program. Bring key individuals together for action plans to course correct or to accelerate activity based on results. Provide analysis and recommendations for improvements
- Responsible for complex Salesforce reporting and process development as it pertains to sales referrals, pipeline and revenue readouts
- Drive the communication and program changes to cross functional departments to keep Cross Sell top of mind and stakeholders aware of the ever changing business or processes
- Responsible for data points and readouts and participate in executive reviews for discussion of revenue, metrics, projects in flight, enablement needs and upcoming resourcing/project requests.
- Create, manage and update all program, enablement and reporting documentation in company-wide used collaboration tools (Confluence, GURU)
- Assist with tools usage, set up and workflows such as Groove, Kronologic, Confluence and Five9. Recommend proper tools to optimize the sales the referrals process for the Client Development team.
- 4+ years related professional experience, including 3+ years in Salesforce processes, tracking, reporting, including ability to create, manage and manipulate reports within Salesforce.
- 2+ years experience should be in sales operations in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Salesforce reporting and dashboard management.
- Demonstrated success with end-to-end process design, rollout, and project management
- Technically-savvy and also experienced with spreadsheet software and interpreting business intelligence reports
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business or similar field preferred.
- Experience within a SaaS platform or eCommerce organization driving adoption of a SaaS-based solution with Partners and their clients preferred.
- Basic understanding of Marketo, Campaign management techniques and Call to Action marketing a plus
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.
Current BigCommerce Employees: Please use the internal job board to apply for openings