Senior Revenue Operations Analyst, Partner Growth at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst, Partner Growth Revenue Operations, to manage the day to day operational functions that drive adoption and sales of the BigCommerce, Partner-led MRR and Partner Services and Solutions revenue streams.
You will lead and be accountable for the business processes within the Partner Program including recommending and implementing improvements that serve the business unit’s goals. You will build on the existing processes and look to develop new processes that remove inefficiencies.
You will play a key role in the Partner Operations function, dedicated to efficient, scalable, repeatable processes for supporting different types of partner metrics.What You’ll Do:
- Document, map, and monitor all existing Partner Program operational processes: New Partner Acquisition, Revenue Reporting, Partner Invoicing, and Lead Referrals
- Manage dashboards/reports for stakeholders of revenue data and partner agreement KPI’s, primarily through Salesforce or Tableau
- Collaborate closely with the Business Applications Team (internal Salesforce experts) to map out and create project workflows and Salesforce processes as it pertains to the Partner Experience
- Assist with the governance and improvements to the Partner Portal from the business perspective
- Become the main POC for Partner specific Salesforce reporting and processes as it pertains to Partner referrals, pipeline and revenue readouts
- Help to standardize business reporting which fuels strategic analysis and internal business reviews. Analyze data and trends, distilling them into actionable insights, which you will provide to senior leadership and management stakeholders
- Develop and maintain Partner related programs, enablement and reporting documentation in company-wide used collaboration tools (Confluence, GURU)
- Follow operating rhythms that enable process monitoring, and bring transparency to opportunities and risks in the business. Use leading indicators to enable a culture of consistent, continuous improvement and scale.
- Perform scheduled and ad-hoc process and productivity audits, performing independent data analysis and presenting a point of view on overall process health and/or results. Use these findings to lead needed adjustments to achieve business goals in a scalable manner.
- 4+ years related professional experience, including 2+ years in sales operations in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- 3+ years in Salesforce processes, tracking, and reporting. Including ability to create, manage and manipulate reports within Salesforce; must be proficient in Salesforce reporting and dashboards
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills required
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end process design, rollout, and project management
- Technically-savvy, including experience with spreadsheet software and interpreting business intelligence reports
- Possess a sense of urgency and are capable of thoughtful yet rapid adaptation in response to changes in internal and external conditions; able to seamlessly balance strategic initiatives and “Run the Business” (RTB) activities
- Experience within a SaaS platform or eCommerce organization driving adoption of a SaaS-based solution with Partners and their clients preferred
- Able to provide information people to the right people at the right time in the right way, adjusting your approach to fit the audience and setting (one-on-one, small and large groups, peers, direct reports, and leaders inside and outside the organization); excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and client/partner relationship skills are critical