Senior Revenue Operations Analyst at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast-growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named "Best Place to Work" in Austin in 2019 is looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst to serve as a trusted advisor to our Sales, Marketing, and Partner teams. You will be responsible for process documentation and operational improvement recommendations for the teams we support, as well as system dashboards and reports.
The Senior Revenue Operations Analyst will work closely with the other members of the Revenue Operations team and key internal partners including Marketing, Sales,Business Applications, and Learning and Organizational Development to develop and execute our Marketing, Sales, and Partner strategy. Your experience and insights into scalable processes will be key to delivering on our performance goals.
What You’ll Do
- Design systems and operating rhythms that enable process monitoring, and bring transparency to opportunities and risks in the business. Use leading indicators to enable a culture of consistent, continuous improvement and scale.
- Partner across teams to produce simple, scalable dashboards and reports that reflect business processes, productivity and utilization assessments, and KPIs that can be leveraged across business units. Cultivate insights and recommendations that drive impactful improvements and scale.
- Design and document processes and KPIs for all Marketing and Sales teams globally, including identifying documentation gaps, creating documentation in coordination with the teams, and directly driving process/optimization improvements and needed training/education (acting as the trainer when necessary).
- Perform scheduled and ad-hoc process and productivity audits, performing independent data analysis and presenting a point of view on overall process health and/or results. Use these findings to lead needed adjustments to achieve business goals in a scalable manner.
- Consult with Marketing, Sales, and Partner teams to understand their pain points, resulting in driving process solutions that reduce friction and allow them to achieve business goals. Spend time within the teams as a business partner to understand their existing processes and barriers that prevent them from achieving business goals.
- Work with partners across teams to create business requirements and business cases, including collaboration with the Global Sales Operations Technology Manager to develop scalable solutions for the teams supported by Revenue Operations. Serve as a back-up technical subject matter expert to support tool administration, including managing some tools directly as assigned. Drive continuous improvement in the deployment of these tools.
- Manage systems-level forecasting for the Sales team, translating Sales and Finance needs into solutions the Sales teams can use daily to manage their book of business. Includes managing the tools used to forecast and implementing enhancements to scale productivity of these tools.
- Draw on deep knowledge of diverse operations best practices and strong communication and relationship skills to effectively collaborate across teams.
- Partner with other employees within Operations in similar roles, providing training to new employees, assist with other dashboards and reporting approaches, and strengthen process documentation competencies.
Who You Are
- Operations Professional
- 5+ years operations experience, preferably at a $50M+ SaaS, eCommerce or other subscription based company
- Degree in Business or related field from a four-year college or university required
- Demonstrated success with end-to-end process design, rollout, and project management
- Working knowledge of sales methodologies and solution selling.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce.com (Admin preferred) and other Sales productivity software including Dooly, Clari, Outreach, and Guru.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.
Current BigCommerce Employees: Please use the internal job board to apply for openings