Senior Revenue Operations Analyst at A Cloud Guru
STRATEGIC | DATA DRIVEN | OPERATIONS GURU
A Cloud Guru is seeking a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst to drive strategy, improve efficiency, and promote a data driven culture for our SMB, Mid Market and Enterprise Acquisition teams. You will work on everything from the highly strategic to the operational; such as implementing go to market strategy, building headcount modeling and territory planning, forecasting and pipeline coverage, implementing and refining sales workflows, and supporting tech stack design. You will be seen as the key business partner for the Sales team, and you will support the daily operations of SMB, MM, and ENT Account Executives. You will partner closely with the Marketing, Business Development, Sales Enablement, Business Applications (SFDC), Analytics, and other roles to ensure the broader organization is communicating effectively and working collaboratively.
This role will be accountable for driving productivity, effectiveness, efficiency, scalability, and continual enhancements for customer-facing teams as we enable revenue growth. An ideal candidate will be highly analytical, self-driven, collaborative, and strategic.Hello, we're A Cloud Guru
Our friends call us ACG.
We're on a mission to teach the WORLD to cloud. A Cloud Guru is the largest online cloud school on the planet. Our training feels more like logging into Netflix or Spotify - it's entertaining and playful. The people are the #1 reason employees say they stay at ACG. We’re a quirky, tight-knit crew that cares about our customers and each other. No egos here. Our leaders encourage thoughtfulness, compassion, being humble, and we have a bit of fun along the way.
It’s an exciting time to join the team, because we’re in a really unique space. We have an amazing product that people want, and we're in an industry that's tripling in size overnight.What makes the Business Operations team awesome...
We’re the brainy bunch of number-crunchers and magic-makers that keep the lights on and serve as shepherds of A Cloud Guru's culture. Our to-do list is big, and so is our to-learn list. Continued learning is key for us at ACG, not just for us to do our jobs better but to better understand our students. We ensure that the people at ACG have the tools and data they need to best serve our students.
- So fresh, so lean We use cutting-edge tools and fresh approaches to tackle colossal challenges.
- Be a valued partner Other teams value our work and trust us to help them.
- No niche roles Develop professionally and have an enormous impact quickly in a nimble, agile team.
- Growth opportunities We’re getting bigger, but we think and act fast. This is a safe place to learn and experiment.
We’re deeply involved with the departments we support. We become extensions of the team. Partners. We don't just pull reports and analyze data. We’re involved contributors who participate and care about the departments we support. – Meredith, Meditation Guru (and Sales Enablement Lead)As a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst at ACG, you’ll get to:
- Work with leadership from our Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Data Analytics to ensure seamless collaboration between departments
- Strategically plan, manage, and maintain AE account assignments, as well as contributing to maintaining our penetration of our TAM.
- Manage an AE-oriented tech stack. Collaborate with Business Applications, Sales Operations, and others to ensure Salesforce is optimized for the AE use case. Ensure that data and processes flow seamlessly between tools.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership and Marketing to develop a multi-pronged approach to targeting our ICP, leveraging predictive insights, and intent data.
- Analyze, report, and present key business data. This includes creating key recurring reports (MBRs, QBRs, Attainment Reporting, etc) as well as facilitating meetings and presenting back findings
- Own and drive a handful of long-term change management initiatives each year. This will involve a mixture of project management skills, communication and presentation skills, strong collaboration across departments, and the initiative to push projects to completion
- Partner with Sales Leadership to manage, and analyze quota attainment and forecasting.
- Act as an intermediary between leadership, finance, and cross functional teams when modeling annual headcount planning, plan targets, and other key annual planning modeling outputs.
- Collaborate with the Business Applications Manager (SFDC Admin) to fix, enhance, and grow ACG’s Salesforce.com instance
- Act as one of the primary stewards of data hygiene and governance for the AE team
- Develop a deep understanding of the sales journey while connecting insights directly to the business opportunity.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve a wide range of process and operational issues or inefficiencies providing quick and decisive solutions
We focus on hiring values aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Self-confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- 3+ years in an Sales/Revenue Operations, FP&A, or Management Consulting role
- Experience in SaaS Sales is a plus
- Experience in a dynamic, hyper growth environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Experience with Sales Accelerators like Outreach or Salesloft is a plus
- Experience with Sales Intelligence platforms (DiscoverOrg, Zoominfo, Bombora, Terminus, D&B) are a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, etc. are a plus
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA are a plus
- Experience with visualization and mapping tech stacks and process
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Autonomous, self driven, and able to thrive in ambiguity
We want the people who care about doing a good job. The ones who have the humility and hunger to learn. - Sam Kroonenburg, Co-Founder and CEOMore than a job
Where you work isn’t just a career decision -- it’s a life decision. We get it. That’s why we want all of our Gurus to feel a sense of belonging that comes from feeling supported in all areas of their lives. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work, work better for you.
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 10 sick days, and holidays. Whether it's hiking to a waterfall in Costa Rica or bonding with your couch, we all need downtime. All Gurus get four weeks paid time off, 10 sick days, and enough holiday to make a banker blush.
- Let's get lunch. Lunches are catered three times per week, and our kitchen stays stocked with a smorgasbord of the team’s most requested snacks and drinks.
- Parking is on us. We have your Downtown parking covered. We offer paid garage parking nearby the office. We also have perks for going green by walking and taking public transit.
- We’ve got you covered. We offer insurance plans that pay for 100% of your medical, dental, and vision, and 80% for your family/dependents.
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 12 weeks of gender-neutral paid parental leave, and reimburse up to $10,000 for eligible adoption expenses.
- $1,000 continuing education budget. All Gurus get $250 a quarter to spend on personal development, and 2 hours each week reserved for learning something new.
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. It’s our goal to provide you a fair, efficient interviewing experience that respects you and your time — and to do it all with a sidecar of delight.
Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll schedule a Zoom call to meet other members of the team, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.