Who is Bold Commerce?
Named one of North America’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, Bold Commerce provides innovative ecommerce technology for businesses of all sizes. We believe Bold brands should have the ability to create and customize powerful transaction experiences — across all channels. Staples Canada, Vera Bradley and Harry Rosen are among the 90,000+ brands in over 170 countries that trust Bold’s suite of ecommerce tools to power their online stores every day.
We're made up of more than 400 professionals (and growing) who live and breathe ecommerce, and truly care about what we do. We call ourselves Builders. Here at Bold, we live by the BUILDERS Code, our shared set of practices, beliefs, and values that help to shape this dynamic company.
Bold is looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst to enhance our growing Revenue Operations Team by providing strong analytics support and performance insights. This person will assist the go-to-market teams to define, develop, and evaluate actionable insights on key performance metrics via reporting and analytics. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a strong desire to work hard while continuously learning new ways to solve problems.
What you’ll do
- Develop, deliver, and communicate analytical insights to the RevOps leadership team and key cross-functional leaders in a proactive, concise manner
- Implement measurement practices around the revenue impact and profitability returns across various marketing and sales programs
- Identify root cause factors for both successes and failures for all deployed programs
- Analyze the complete sales funnel to produce high-quality analytical insights and build/implement dashboards
- Drive world-class forecasting practices within the sales organization
- Assist with board presentation preparation, project support, data audits, analysis, and data modeling
- Provide the Sales Team with analytical reporting, such as opex tracking and analysis, productivity analytics, scenario modeling, KPIs, success metrics, dashboard creation, pipeline reporting, and forecasting
- Support VP of Revenue Operations with operating model planning and forecasting
- Work with various department leads to implement and maintain meaningful sales and marketing KPIs with a focus on accelerating growth efficiently
- Understand system and data inconsistencies in order to help implement data enrichment processes
- Provide recommendations and support on revenue operations best practices and improving our revenue data and metrics ecosystem
- Be the point person responsible for the end-to-end process of supervising the sales funnel, operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business
What we’re looking for
- A work ethic that demonstrates dedication and commitment to Bold’s mission and belief in our BUILDERS Code
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- 5+ years operations experience, preferably at a SaaS or other subscription-based company
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience building efficient, scalable, repeatable, and measurable processes to enhance both the customer experience and effectiveness of the revenue organization by uncovering valuable analytical insights
- Experience with Looker and knowledge of views/dashboard creation preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL preferred
Why work at Bold?
Our founders have created a workplace that our Builders look forward to coming to every day. A place where ideas are valued, where you can learn and grow and do cool things, while contributing to the success of the company. At Bold we embrace and cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration to enable everyone to do their best work every day.
Enjoy our total rewards package including health benefits, a personal spending account, group retirement savings, an Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP), and an education fund to help you grow personally and professionally. To see everything we offer, check out boldcommerce.com/careers.
Let’s start the conversation
If you’re a potential Builder who likes to get shit done and think you've got what it takes to be Bold, we encourage you to apply. We promise it will be a career like no other. We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out! Tell us about a passion project you’re proud of, or leave us inspired by your portfolio or GitHub. We look forward to getting to know the real you!
Read Full Job Description