Unity’s Accounting team is looking to hire a Senior Accountant that will be an integral part of our growing team! This role will have an immediate impact on our month-end close process as well as strengthening our overall reconciliation process! A phenomenal candidate will be highly analytical and able to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Conduct timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual close process
- Prepare and review journal entries and reconciliation schedules to support the monthly close package
- Work with cross-functional teams to make Unity’s close procedures more accurate, efficient, and faster
- Assist with financial statement preparation, flux analysis, and monthly reporting
- Develop and implement process improvements and document standard operating procedures
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- A strong teammate that is willing to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong background in US GAAP and SOX
- Superb interpersonal skills, both written and oral
You might also have
- Adept at handling shifting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to work with team members spread across multiple offices.
- Experience with Workday Financials
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.