Senior Stock Plan Administrator
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
What you'll do
Senior Stock Administrator will focus on the day-to-day administration of the company's stock-based compensation plans. You will support and collaborate with internal business partners, answer employees questions regarding equity grants, assist in the management of the stockholder ledger, manage communications, and assist with employee education and training regarding the company's equity plans.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Cloudflare's global equity plans, including all aspects of record-keeping, reporting, and reconciliation
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness, and integrity of all equity data in our system of record
- Reconcile equity award activity with the company records, the broker records, and the transfer agent on an ongoing basis
- Maintain compliance with terms and conditions of global equity plans (US and International), applicable agreements and internal processes and procedures related to equity administration
- Act as a primary point of contact between company and all third-party vendors related to equity programs (transfer agent, dedicated broker, etc.)
- Maintain equity plan documentation for internal and SOX compliance
- Generate, and review for accuracy, recurring and ad-hoc reports for FP&A, Accounting, Payroll, HR and Legal teams
- Assist with reporting for SEC filings including 10-Q and 10-K, as well as proxy compensation tables and 10b5-1 trading plans
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding their equity awards
- Partner with internal teams including Finance, Tax, Payroll, and HR, on all equity-related matters
- Maintain equity plan documentation for internal and SOX compliance.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) certification required or in the process of completing
- 7+ years of relevant work experience at a public company
- Prior experience with Equity Edge Online preferred
- Strong communication skills and customer service focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and adjust to changing priorities
- Strong proficiency in Excel and familiarity with G-Suite programs.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.