Senior Treasury Manager at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior Treasury Manager to help manage, develop, and scale our treasury department at Procore. In this role, you’ll be responsible for owning the treasury function while building Procore’s treasury function for the future. A successful candidate should be comfortable with a fast-paced, dynamic, ambiguous environment, effectively manage multiple competing priorities with significant autonomy, and demonstrate high-quality judgment. If you are a quick learner who can think strategically while staying organized, paying attention to details and diving deep when needed, then this opportunity is for you.
This position will report to our Head of Tax & Treasury and has the opportunity to work remotely from a U.S. location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage internal and external global banking and investment relationships, including cash investment strategy/execution and commercial debt
- Manage cash management and Treasury operations including, but not limited to, global bank account structure management, establishing new bank accounts to support international expansion, ensure adequate cash balances are maintained to fund operations (via transfers, including intercompany), maintain signature authorities, access and role administration for all global bank accounts, and more, more
- Oversee reporting and compliance for Treasury operations while developing best practices to support internal and external audit requirements
- Develop and manage Treasury risk programs and strategies
- Serve as Treasury lead for M&A and Strategic Investments partnering with Corporate Development, Accounting, Tax, and Finance to drive post-acquisition Treasury integrations
- Understand and communicate the economic value of cash optimization strategies to leadership and stakeholders
- Lead Treasury technology improvements to support a rapid-growth scaling technology company
- Evaluate and implement improvements to the SOX 404 controls to Treasury policies and procedures
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a Treasury, Finance, Accounting, Tax, or Economics focused role; public company experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related Business field
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of general banking regulations and banking practices
- Working knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles and processes
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., pivot tables, data analysis, and formula creation)
- Strong relationship skills with the ability to foster a sense of community with internal and external stakeholders
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.