We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped more than four million customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
LegalZoom.com is seeking a Senior Business Finance Analyst to join our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. The highly visible position will have the responsibility of supporting department leaders, build financial models, and concisely report financial results to senior management. The optimal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills and superb critical thinking abilities to collaborate with teams across our organization and foster data-driven decision making. The Senior Business Finance Analyst will report to the Director of FP&A.
What you’ll do:
- Create and maintain department financial forecasts and analysis of actual financial results
- Develop insightful presentations and materials that summarize data and help facilitate decision-making for our business partners as well as senior leadership team
- Support the ongoing evolution of the budgeting and planning process, assisting with cross-functional projects to improve the integration of key decisions makers with FP&A
- Collect, analyze, and manage quantitative data and create meaningful reports to lead business improvement and cost reductions
- Recommend, develop, and implement policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position
- Work in tandem within the Finance organization to deliver information for planning, actuals, and analyses to drive business performance and identify opportunities, and risks
- Deliver timely, accurate, and relevant analyses and reporting of financial KPI metrics
- Be a thought leader to drive continuous improvement, simplify processes, drive standardization, and build scalable solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field with at least 3-5 years of experience in Corporate Finance, Consulting, Investment Banking, or Private Equity
- Understand performance metrics used to evaluate internet businesses including subscription products
- Solid communicator with collaboration skills that focus on teamwork. Comfortable with large volumes of complex data and presenting their findings to senior management
- Strong worth ethic with ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment
- Must have excellent analytical and organizational skills; demonstrate exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with highly motivated team members
- Advanced Excel skills with strong skills in Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, Access, and other databases; Anaplan experience is a plus
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.