Sr Dir-Revenue Cycle-Regional at Ascension
We have an opportunity to become a SR Director of Revenue Cycle to lead regional acute care revenue cycle functions and drive operational performance in partnership with Accretive Health.
What You Will Do
- Leads development and implementation of practices, policies and procedures for standard revenue cycle operation.
- Serves as the corporate revenue cycle lead for Ascension Ministries within a given region, managing
those Ministries' acute care revenue cycle functions related to Ascension's partnership with R1.
- Steers Ministries' revenue cycle services by guiding innovative, high level approaches for revenue cycle
operations, developing strategic revenue cycle partnerships, and driving an overall vision for Ascension's revenue cycle business.
- Assesses the impact of revenue cycle operations on Ascension's position in the healthcare provider
market; develops innovative approaches to new market competition and/or issues as they arise.
- Evaluates revenue cycle services based on quality, efficiency, cost effectiveness and regulatory
compliance; eliminates any duplication or redundancies.
- Supports accounts receivable and revenue valuation quarterly reviews and monthly checklist process. Assists with revenue valuation recommendations for management.
- Monitors reports, scorecards and analytics to drive optimal results for health ministries within their region.
- Oversees development, monitoring and compliance of departmental budget(s).
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with key departments including/not limited to Case Management/ Utilization Management, Clinical Documentation Integrity, Nurse Charge Audit and Managed Care.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.