Sr Dir-Revenue Cycle-Regional at Ascension
We are seeking a Senior Director of Revenue Cycle that can be remotely locatred to lead regional acute care revenue cycle functions and drive operational performance in partnership with Accretive Health.
What You Will Do
- Manage revenue cycle performance goals and metrics for the region, and provide performance updates and action plan status to ministry and regional CFOs and Finance VPs.
- Manage Service Level Agreements and vendor business partner relationships; develop and foster relationships with managed care companies to ensure successful outcomes.
- Assess impact of revenue cycle operations and develop innovative approaches to new market competition and other issues as they arise.
- Evaluate revenue cycle operations for quality, efficiency, cost effectiveness, and regulatory compliance; ensure that duplications and redundancies are eliminated.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- 7 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience is preferred.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.