Sr Ecommerce Site Merchandiser at Whole Foods Market
- Leads customer-centric seasonal and product-driven site merchandising strategies and execution for large-scale programs across all Whole Foods Market eCommerce touchpoints.
- Ensures continuity, coherence and cohesion between executions across WFM’s full eCommerce ecosystem.
- Partners with Marketing Operations, Category Marketing, and Product Marketing to ensure site merchandising executions align with program and marketing goals.
- Partners with Digital Product teams to recommend new features and functionality.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and emerging technologies in the eCommerce space
- Advanced understanding of how eCommerce site merchandising, catalog, item data, and digital products work.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of retail merchandising and store/ecommerce operations, and how these inputs can inform omnichannel eCommerce strategies.
- Working knowledge of UX / Design best practices.
- Conceptual understanding of the underlying technology used to deliver ecommerce experiences. Understanding of product data, data structures, and data management Communicates structured information in a clear, concise, and organized fashion.
- Collaborates with others to achieve objectives and insure information flow.
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions in both one-on-one situations and group meetings.
- Participates in and provides senior-level support to team and cross-functional projects.
- Impacts overall team effectiveness.
- May provide informal support to less experienced Team Members.
- Builds and nurtures relationships with senior-level stakeholders and leaders.
- Advanced ability to plan, estimate, organize, and monitor projects.
- Ability to keep multiple projects on track financially, creatively, and in accordance with stakeholder objectives and deadlines.
- Advanced understanding of standard project management methodologies and requirements. Ability to oversee and advise on project management issues and assist with overcoming barriers. Ability to keep multiple projects on track financially, creatively, and in accordance with stakeholder objectives and deadlines.
- Communicates structured information in a clear, concise, and organized fashion.
- Understands customer, market, and industry trends and emerging challenges.
- Applies business understanding to focus and drive cross-functional efforts.
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of the WFM product mix, supply base, and retail operations.
- BA/BS degree and 4-6 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.