Sr. Manager Corporate/Financial Reporting and Insights at Procore Technologies
Construction affects the lives of nearly everyone in the world. It’s a $10T global industry, employing 7% of the world’s population. However, it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, and one of the most dangerous. The industry is in need of digitization, and transformation. That’s why we’re looking for a Senior Manager, Corporate/Financial Reporting to join Procore’s journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
We’re seeking a Senior Manager, Corporate/Financial Reporting who, in partnership with our Finance and Strategy Leadership team, will manage the measurement, analysis, and reporting of key non-GAAP operating and business metrics to critical Finance stakeholders and external audiences including investors, analysts, and regulators. In this role, you’ll develop deep expertise in both Finance data requirements and Procore’s data, fusing the two to create effective, smart solutions creating visibility into Procore’s operations and enabling data-driven operational and strategic decisions. You’ll also build extensive familiarity with Procore’s strategy and operations, using it to perform analysis and create insight into trends in corporate operating metrics for Finance leadership.
This position reports to Procore’s VP, Strategy & Corporate Development, and has the opportunity to be based out of any of our U.S. offices. Remote candidates will be considered with experience. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate closely with Finance and Strategy stakeholders to develop accurate, scalable data reporting and drive analysis and insights for stakeholders and decision-makers across the company.
- Continually acquire and enhance knowledge of Procore’s metrics methodologies, business strategies and goals, product offerings, and operations.
- Develop and communicate actionable intelligence on company performance, trends in the business, and customer behavior. Perform deep analysis linking trends in corporate metrics to underlying dynamics and drivers within the business.
- Partner with IT teams to develop automated reporting processes and convey clear, effective requirements for data models. Act as an advocate for the data insights needs of Finance, Strategy, Senior Management, and associated support.
- Drive efforts to automate manual processes and improve efficiency. Identify opportunities to improve the accuracy of source systems, availability of data, and the power of metrics and insights. Consult on complex problems in monitoring and reporting timelines and requirements.
- Support and manage technical aspects of all financial reporting, partnering with FP&A and Accounting teams to provide key reporting on data from the full suite of Procore’s financial systems.
- Oversee the quarterly reporting of operating metrics to Procore’s Board of Directors and monthly and quarterly reporting of performance to executives and leadership teams.
- Build out a technical, high-performing team flexibly addressing complex unstructured problems key to financial and company strategy through a combination of business intelligence engineering and effective data analysis.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of analytics or data analysis experience, with knowledge of financial and operating metrics; Software/SaaS experience preferred
- Experience in analytics and visualization tools like Looker and Tableau, advanced Excel and Google Suite skills
- Proven track record in developing data models for scale in Snowflake and similar data warehouse solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead technical teams and translate business needs into technical solutions
- Self-motivated with an optimistic and results-driven attitude
- Tech-savvy with the intellectual curiosity to improve systems and processes
- Strong leadership skills, high EQ, and proactive problem-solving approach
- Strong multi-tasking skills; organized and attentive to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to clearly and concisely interface with all levels of management
- Collaborative business partner, adept in building cross-functional relationships to drive business results
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.