Sr. Revenue Operations Analyst at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast-growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named "Best Place to Work" in Austin in 2019 is looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst to serve as a trusted advisor on commissions and attainment matters within selling teams. This role’s primary responsibility will be overseeing compensation plan administration and commissions and attainment reporting. In addition, the Senior Revenue Operations Analyst will have an opportunity to work on a diverse set of projects including data modeling and analysis, KPI development and insights, and pipeline modeling and forecasting. This role will also support the SVP of Sales in analyzing data and developing recommendations that will drive business decisions and BigCommerce’s growth.
What You’ll Do
- Administer compensation plan and commission reports for BigCommerce, including monthly data collection and review, incentive compensation calculations, submitting commissions payments to HR, and commission reporting to sales and business development reps.
- Serve as a liaison with the Finance team on commission-related matters.
- Field questions and requests from employees on incentive compensation plans, including training new employees on incentive compensation plans for BigCommerce.
- Track and manage bonuses and spiffs for teams on incentive compensation plans, partnering with leaders to develop monthly and quarterly programs, ensure appropriate tracking and reporting, and calculate eligible performance-based payments.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly attainment reporting, and communicate attainment to sales and business development leaders and employees.
- Provide Sales analytical reporting, such as opex tracking and analysis, productivity analytics, scenario modeling, KPIs, success metrics, dashboard creation, process follow-up SLAs, pipeline reporting, and forecasting.
- Mentor and train other employees within Operations in similar roles, providing training to new employees, assist with modeling conventions and analysis, and strengthen analytics abilities and understanding of our businesses.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, such as:
- Board presentation preparation
- Project support
- Data audits and analysis
- Data modeling
Who You Are
- BS or BA in Business, Finance, Economics, Math, or Statistics
- 3+ years of experience in compensation plan administration and reporting required
- 3+ years of experience in Revenue Operations or related field required
- Experience with CRM tools and Salesforce required
- Previous experience with reporting tools and SQL coding a plus
- Previous SaaS or ecommerce experience a plus
- Strong Internet, email, and electronic document management skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) required
- Analytical - You possess strong logical, problem solving, and Excel modeling skills.
- Efficient - You are extremely organized and attentive to detail, with excellent prioritization skills that allow you to consistently deliver quality results on time.
- Strong Communicator - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for delivering strong, data-centric presentations.
- Customer Focused - You are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers, you get first-hand information and use it for improvements, act with customers in mind, and establish and maintain effective relationships, gaining trust and respect.
- Attentive - You have a passion for client service and satisfaction, strong attention to detail, and are able to manage sensitive information and lots of data with ease.
- Flexible - You learn quickly, are responsive to feedback, and can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative - You have the ability to forge strong bonds, work collaboratively with, and influence internal partners such as other Sales channels, Finance, and Business Applications.
- Personable - You are a high energy professional with a resiliently positive attitude and deep personal confidence that exudes a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members
- Ethical - You are humble, driven to make a difference, and consistently do the right thing the right way every time.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.
Current BigCommerce Employees: Please use the internal job board to apply for openings.