Staff Accountant (Entry level)
Who are we?
360training.com is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. 360training.com provides customers with the training they need to get the jobs they want. Over the years, we have continued to grow our expansive library of regulatory-approved training courses with new content suited for today’s modern workforce. By offering these courses online, all 360training.com users experience the convenience and flexibility of earning their certifications in their own time, from anywhere in the world.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. One thing our associates get to experience is the ability to make an impact on day one of working here. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a recent/new graduate from an accredited Accounting program to work as a Staff Accountant to join our growing team at our Austin, TX headquarters. As the Staff Accountant you will handle daily accounting tasks, including AR and AP, account reconciliation and supporting month/year end close activities. The ideal candidate will be familiar with accounting principles and will be extremely detail oriented.
You'll know if you're successful if....
- You can confirm order entry in SalesForce and issue invoices in Intacct
- You are able to complete billing reconciliations to ensure no invoices have been missed
- You are able to post journal entries to record all transactions
- You regularly review and process expenses, payroll and commissions
- You can prepare financial statements
- You can assist with month/year end closing
- You provide support to the accounting department and cross functional teams
- 1-3 years’ internship/work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. Masters Degree a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- You are reliable and highly motivated
- Demonstrate discretion with confidential information
- Experience with Intacct, SalesForce and Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally and effectively through written and oral communication with vendors, customers and coworkers
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
- You are enthusiastic with a positive attitude