Staff Accountant at ClearDATA
Reports to: Controller
ClearDATA is hiring a Staff Accountant to join our fantastic finance team. We are seeking creative and passionate accounting experts to join us in making healthcare better every single day. Our customers include some of the biggest names in healthcare and life sciences. They depend on us to deliver tools, systems, and services that keep them compliant and secure in the cloud without slowing them down.
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare and record certain asset, liability, expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information, producing related reconciliations.
- Maintain and balance certain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Prepare bank reconciliations utilizing NetSuite.
- Perform certain reporting metrics, specifically around Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Assist in Sales Tax Nexus study.
- Cross-train with Accounting Associate for Accounts Payable, Employee Expense & Customer Collections coverage
- Assist with preparation of documentation required for future SOX compliance.
- Assist with improving the monthly close process by identifying efficiencies and streamline current processes.
- Assist in the review of annual operating budgets, plans and forecasts.
- Assist with special projects, analyses and duties as needed.
What You’ll Need:
- 3-5 years accounting experience, public accounting preferred but not required
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting
- Experience understanding of accounting and reporting requirements, as well as internal controls implementation and SOX compliance
- NetSuite experience
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. - pivot tables, VLOOKUPS) and proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and proven track record of success in an entrepreneurial environment; demonstrated ability to multitask, work independently, and meet deadlines while maintaining a high standard of accuracy
- Reputation of teamwork and collaboration across functions
- Self-starter and detail-oriented problem solver
- Highly analytical, with ability to dig into large amounts of data
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission and bonus structure
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D