Strategic Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Adviser at Blackbaud
At Blackbaud, we’re here to help good take over. We lead uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, providing cloud software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to drive impact for social good. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, higher education institutions, K-12 schools, healthcare organizations, faith communities, arts and cultural organizations, foundations, companies, and the individual change agents who support them. With millions of users in 100+ countries, our vision is to power an Ecosystem of Good® that builds a better world. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them raise resources, deliver programs, manage operations, and understand their outcomes.
The Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Adviser provides strategic guidance to their assigned accounts and Blackbaud’s Customer Success Team with the goal of helping organizations collect more donations than they ever thought possible for their amazing cause. The Blackbaud Peer-to-Peer team is here to change the world of giving while growing professionally and personally (and have fun in the process). Candidates should think big and strategically help customers with fundraising best practices, expansion opportunities and upsell recommendations that produce real results. The team will work collectively to solve problems faced internally and address challenges customers express with an ever-evolving peer-to-peer fundraising landscape. If you show up every day ready to help charities raise more money, do what you say and enjoy giving more than you take, this could be the team for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve an assigned cohort of accounts, in partnership with Customer Success and collaboration with Professional Services, towards the goal of increasing donations processed on Blackbaud Peer-to-Peer Fundraising, powered by JustGiving
- Provide accountability for overall donations growth and accurate forecasting
- Complement the Customer Success model by teaming up to focus on High Value campaign cultivation, growing transactional revenue through Blackbaud Merchant Services and sharing P2P specific best practices
- Be an insightful leader in online and peer-to-peer fundraising best practices and contribute thought leadership, tips and tricks, and advice through the Blackbaud Community, webinars, customer calls, and user groups
- Work closely with the Customer Success team and/or Product Managers to overcome objections regarding platform features, track product needs and fit, and develop meaningful, professional client-facing content to entice organizations to fundraise on Blackbaud Peer-to-Peer Fundraising, powered by JustGiving
- Demo Blackbaud Peer-to-Peer Fundraising, powered by JustGiving and/or everydayhero as needed
- Analyze high value business for new opportunities, suggesting campaigns and events, and presenting market-specific content valuable to organization growth
- Act as subject matter expert for Peer-to-Peer Fundraising on all Blackbaud P2P solutions and communicate value related to services offerings
- Work with disengaged organizations who either failed to launch Blackbaud Peer-to-Peer Fundraising, powered by JustGiving successfully or lapsed campaigns to re-ignite their interest and delight in using Blackbaud Peer-to-Peer Fundraising, powered by JustGiving (in partnership with Customer Success Team)
- Proficient knowledge of peer-to-peer fundraising experience required (client or business side)
- Proven track record of growing revenue from existing customer base
- Awareness of Blackbaud’s Cloud Solutions, especially RENXT, everydayhero, eTapestry and Luminate Online TeamRaiser
- Experience making data driven strategic decisions
- Passion and knowledge of digital and online fundraising & engagement
- Thrive in an environment where you can be resourceful, adapt, and respond quickly to change
- Ability to not only build customer relationships but navigate internal collaborations to best serve the client
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Confidence to escalate any critical customer issues to appropriate internal teams
- Share any and all product feedback to improve the Blackbaud Peer-to-Peer Fundraising, powered by JustGiving user experience
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make sound decisions under the position guidelines
- Ability to collaborate as a productive and active team member
- Bachelor’s Degree or Minimum of 5+ years of relevant Fundraising and/or Consultant experience required
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
- Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employer 2019, and AnitaB.org's Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career advancement!
- We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on teamwork and purpose. That's why Blackbaud offers a tremendous company culture, encouraging open, collaborative working environments in all of our offices around the world, including; North America, Australia, the United Kingdom and Costa Rica.
- We have proven that we are one of the best technology companies to work for. Blackbaud has been ranked Best Technology Company in Charleston, SC for the fourth year in a row, and ranked by BuiltIn Austin as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.