Come join Unity and play a meaningful role in our rapidly growing global tax team. As a Tax Manager, reporting to our Senior Tax Manager, you will head the preparation of our global tax provision and Americas income tax compliance. You will also assist on various tax projects, such as R&D credits, grants, process improvement, and automation.
Inclusion, at Unity, is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, Unity is democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community. At Unity, you’ll make a difference.
Come be a part of our team!
What you’ll be doing
- Prepare quarterly and annual global tax provision and related financial statement disclosures
- Lead and improve our Americas income tax compliance operations
- Coordinate tax SOX controls compliance
- Support U.S. and foreign income tax audits and dispute resolutions
- Assist with various special tax projects
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a Big 4 and/or a publicly traded US multinational company focused on corporate income tax
- Proven understanding of accounting for income tax (ASC 740)
- Experience in financial statement and tax authority audits
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain difficult tax technical concepts to non-tax audience
- Consistent track record of balancing multiple projects and priorities
You might also have
- Self-starter with drive and a team-player
- Ability to accurately identify problems and apply efficient problem-solving skills to drive resolution
- Strong user, and quick learner of, technology and systems including but not limited to Workday, MS office, G suite, Alteryx, Corptax, Onesource, etc.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.