Transaction Operations Manager (Invoicing) at RigUp
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee payment and invoicing functions to ensure execution of all daily tasks.
- Managing a growing team with a focus on operational excellence.
- Support the day to day activities of the team and provide tactical support as needed.
- Audit existing processes and implement improvements.
- Work with product managers to provide feedback and makes changes to the RigUp platform as it relates to payment and invoicing operations.
- Help improve RigUp’s working capital cycle by addressing any issues across the payment and invoicing lifecycle, including data integrity, process improvement and dispute resolution.
- Establish metrics to define the team’s success and set goals to drive results that improve efficiency.
- Somebody with a strategic mentality that can understand the breadth of a problem and know how to grow and scale processes.
- Must be capable of prioritizing workloads and projects, knowing which issue to tackle next.
- Cross functional relationship builder, able to work and communicate effectively with colleagues across the business, including product managers, sales, customer operations and success.
- Track record of solving problems, both on the fly as well as implementing long term solutions.
- Team leader who can motivate a team and help them achieve results.
- Customer centric mindset, always putting the customer before anything else.
What you should have:
- 4 year college degree
- Fundamental accounting knowledge
- At least 5 years of experience in a relatable role
- Experience working in oil and gas invoicing and payments with knowledge of industry protocols and best practices
- Experience submitting invoices into a third party system (Open Invoice, Cortex, ARIBA, Pro-Unlimited/Wand, etc.)
- Track record of resolving invoice disputes in a timely and respectful manner.
- Experience using NetSuite accounting software or similar ERP.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary