RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Finance team at RigUp monitors and manages RigUp’s capital. On this team you can find Strategic Finance, Analytics, Financial Reporting and Credit working together to help RigUp grow.
RigUp is hiring aTreasurer that will be responsible for managing the Company’s cash, liquidity, financial risk and investments. Our ideal candidate for this role will be a leader who has developed the ability to think creatively and strategically about the optimization of capital and execute on that vision to efficiently fuel our growth. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assume responsibility for cash management
- Manage and maintain RigUp’s syndicated ABL facility
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all covenants
- Develop non-dilutive financing strategies to fund RigUp’s growth
- Manage and optimize liquidity strategy across all entities
- Launch and manage hedging strategies to mitigate risk
- Lead RigUp’s investment function
- Develop and maintain relationships with banks and finance partners
- Manage real-time cash forecastImplement cash and risk management procedures for growing international footprint
- Assist product and operations in developing payments infrastructure
- Manage treasury compliance reporting requirements
- Partner with financial reporting team for closing booksIntegrate treasury functions from acquired entities
What you should have:
- Deep expertise: 8+ years experience in a corporate treasury role
- Strong leadership: Demonstrated excellence in people management
- Vision + Execution: Vision and ability to develop and grow a treasury team
- Adaptive: Experience and desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Public company experience preferred
- CCM / CTP certification preferred
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered mealsCompetitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!