RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Finance team at RigUp monitors and manages RigUp’s capital. On this team you can find Strategic Finance, Analytics, Financial Reporting and Credit working together to help RigUp grow.
RigUp is hiring a Treasury Analyst that will be responsible for managing the Company’s cash, liquidity, financial risk and investments. Our ideal candidate for this role will be a creative, detail-oriented team player with a successful background in cash and liquidity management and treasury compliance reporting. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all covenants
- Manage real-time cash forecast
- Implement cash and risk management procedures for growing international footprint
- Assist product and operations in developing payments infrastructure
- Manage treasury compliance reporting requirements
- Partner with financial reporting team for closing books
- Assist in integration of treasury functions from acquired entities
What you should have:
- 3+ years experience in a corporate treasury role
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Self starter with the ability to work with limited oversight
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description