Value Strategy Consultant at SailPoint
SailPoint is seeking an experienced Value Strategy Consultant to join our Value Strategy team. Successful Value Strategy Consultants are the perfect blend of customer-facing challengers, data nerds, and strategic thinkers. We are constantly researching industry trends and partnering with our go-to-market teams to drive value-driven conversations with our customers.
Need to Have
- 4+ years of business value consulting, enterprise SaaS sales, and/or management consulting experience
- Partnering with field sales teams to qualify revenue opportunities, develop account strategies, and execute sales plays
- Leading C-level customer engagements to assess strategic objectives, identify key improvement opportunities and economic value drivers, and present board-level business cases
- Driving collaboration proactively across sales, partners, marketing, customer success, professional services, product, and strategy
- Developing customer-facing Excel models and PowerPoint presentations
- Travelling to customer engagements as needed (up to 20% of your time post-COVID)
Nice to Have
- Buying, selling, or using identity management or cybersecurity software
- Leveraging third party customer value management applications
- Fluency in any foreign language
- Austin, TX is preferred, but flexible for the perfect candidate
- Degrees in software engineering or finance preferred, but not required
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.