RetailMeNot is looking for a strategic VP, Finance to lead the Financial Planning & Analysis and Accounting functions in our Austin, TX headquarters. Reporting into the CFO, the VP, Finance will be a strategic partner in how we plan for the future, provide insights to drive decision making, and ensure our systems and processes are established and optimized for success. In addition, you will lead and develop our Finance organization.
- Partner with executive team on decision-making as it relates to strategic initiatives, financial performance and operational models to drive revenue growth and profitability
- Provide functional leadership of broad Finance organization responsible for financial forecasting, budgets, reporting, the strategic planning process, accounting, and collections
- Deliver financial reporting (monthly, quarterly, and annual) and preparation of forecast analysis to executive team, internal partners, and our parent company
- Improve our financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and controls to facilitate successful, valued outcomes to the business
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of short and long-term planning and implementation of new strategies
- Deliver P&L updates vs. budget to the executive team
- Support activities related to state and federal tax compliance issues
- Ensure accurate financial statement preparation through the appropriate US GAAP accounting treatment for all company business initiatives
- Continually improve business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls and strengthen business partnerships
- 15+ years of financial leadership experience in accounting and/or FP&A functions
- Demonstrated experience leading, developing and building highly engaged teams
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or other analytical discipline is required
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree is a plus
- Valid CPA status
- Strong understanding of GAAP, tax codes and laws
- Strong interpersonal skills across business, including: executives, cross-functional partners, and parent company
- Experience with financial ERP systems (Workday preferred) and planning/reporting systems
- Ability to lead through ambiguity and effectively manage internal resources
- Experience working at an e-commerce or software business
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.