As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a VP Finance that will provide senior leadership and expertise to a large and growing finance organization critical to our next stage of growth. This is a high impact role that will require strong communication, collaboration and strategic thinking. This role reports into the Head of Finance and will oversee FP&A, Investor Relations, Credit & Collections.
Why Join us? Our Finance team at Workrise manages and reports on the capital allocation of the business. We are a team of creative, collaborative, hard working builders that is striving to develop world class organization to help the business grow rapidly and efficiently.What you’ll be doing:
- Drive alignment of our internal strategic objectives & KPI’s with our external reporting
- Set and execute on a vision to develop best-in-class IR, FP&A and Credit/Collections functions.
- Build and develop director-level leadership in the finance organization
- Partner with leadership to better align strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Improve financial reporting structure to improve visibility and decision making
- Effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders
- 10+ years of leadership experience managing large and diverse teams
- Ability to exercise exceptional judgment while working autonomously
- Demonstrated success communicating cross functionally at an executive level
- Successful track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Leadership experience in venture-backed technology is preferred
- MBA and/or CFA preferred
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.