Vice President, Financial Operations at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a VP of Financial Operations that will provide senior leadership and expertise to a large and growing finance organization critical to our next stage of growth. This is a high impact role that will require strong communication, collaboration and strategic thinking. The VP of Financial Operations will control the key cashflow levers for the business and govern the $3bn+ in transactions that flow through the company. Heavily engaged in scaling efficient cash flow operations and has a deep connection to the technology that we are building to enable us to do so. This role reports into the Head of Finance and will oversee Financial Operations, Credit & Collections, and Governance & Deals Desk.
Why Join us? Our Finance team at Workrise manages and reports on the capital allocation of the business. We are a team of creative, collaborative, hard working builders that is striving to develop world class organization to help the business grow rapidly and efficiently.What you’ll be doing:
- Drive alignment of our internal strategic objectives & KPI’s with our external reporting
- Set and execute on a vision to develop best-in-class Financial Operations, Credit & Collections, and Governance & Deals Desk.
- Build and develop director-level leadership in the finance organization
- Partner with leadership to better align strategic planning and operations
- Improve financial reporting structure to improve visibility and decision making
- Effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders
- 10+ years of leadership experience managing large and diverse teams
- Ability to exercise exceptional judgment while working autonomously
- Demonstrated success communicating cross functionally at an executive level
- Successful track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Leadership experience in venture-backed technology is preferred
- MBA and/or CPA preferred
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values:
- Own the Mission
- Learn and Grow
- Solutions Over Ego
- Raise the Bar
In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with:
- Working alongside talented peers who will bring out the best in you
- The opportunity to significantly impact the growth curve of an already high-growth business
- Benefits for full-time employees, flexible paid time off, 401k with company matching, medical, dental and vision insurance
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel belonging, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicity, disability, age, veteran status, and citizenship. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!