VP of Finance at Billd
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:37 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Interested in what our teammates and customers have to say about at Billd? Feel free to check out our 4.6 star Glassdoor rating and 4.8 Trust Pilot rating .
Billd is looking for a self-directed and experienced Vice President of Finance to oversee all financial and accounting actives. The successful candidate will be responsible for daily accounting, budget management, financial analysis, payroll, forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting.
As a new business the role will perform both roles until the company's growth requires more accounting resources. Hands-on management of the general ledger is needed, as this is the only accounting position at Billd.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven professional who thrives in a high-energy startup environment workplace and looking to take their career to the next level.
- Oversee all daily accounting activities
- Manage month-end accounting close process to ensure postings are complete within required deadlines according to the company accounting principles
- Daily cash management and forecasting
- Monitor the financial performance of the company
- Compile and analyze financial reporting packages
- Prepare monthly and annual operating budgets
- Develop and manage financial controls in accordance with the company's procedures
- Communicate and present financial metrics to senior management
- Provide leadership and support to accounts receivable and accounts payable departments
- Manage the preparation of payroll for personnel
- General bookkeeping
- Other operational and accounting projects as needed and requested
- Keep up to date on current HR trends
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA, CMA, CGA or CA eligible preferred
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks and Salesforce (Fathom experience preferred)
- Minimum 7 years accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management
- 2-3 years of direct experience working in General Ledger
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work closely with a senior management team
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description