Associate Human Resources Business Partner (Support Services) at Arrive Logistics (Austin, TX)
What You’ll Do
- Analyze and identify key trends and metrics and partner with the team to execute ideas and solutions to ensure a People first strategy
- Develop relationships with Arrive’s management. Focused on understanding their business and helping to support the growth and development of their team.
- Support organizational design and performance metrics including succession management, talent assessment (9-box), leadership competencies, and development planning.
- Assist in investigating employee relations concerns, including complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other work-related issues; partner with the People Operations team to resolve complaints and monitor results.
- Take part in disciplinary actions, including performance plans, employee warnings, and terminations.
- Collaborate with our Total Rewards and Talent Management team to ensure we are aligned and partnered in the execution of human capital initiatives.
- Advocate a positive employee experience and leverage your internal relationships to proactively create culture-building opportunities across the organization.
- Support and manage all FMLA, Medical Leave and ADA, EEO complaints, and other work-related issues and case documentation is properly handled and records are maintained.
- Research and maintain employment & compliance updates. Partner with retained employment counsel as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, related field or professional experience equivalent. HR certificate strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources experience. 1+ years of demonstrated experience resolving employee relations is required.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. You understand that communication is key and change management is an area of experience and passion.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to conduct themselves with a high level of discretion. Respect for confidentiality and personal tact - this is a MUST!
- Hustle that is unrivaled and a passion for your work that can’t be matched.
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.